BizBina-i is a direct financing scheme that is designed specifically for businesses that are affected by natural disasters.
Purpose of Financing
- Working capital; and/or
- Asset acquisition (i.e. repair and purchase of assets for commercial use to replace those damaged during disaster)
Financing should not be used for:
- Refinancing of existing credit/financing facilities.
- Meet National SME Development Council’s (NSDC) SME definition (for details, please click here);
- Must be a Malaysian-controlled and Malaysian-owned (at least 51% shareholding) company or business.
- Exclusively for CGC’s existing customers* located in the districts defined by National Disaster Management Agency (NADMA), Prime Minister’s Department and/or as per CGC’s declaration as a natural disaster area.
- Minimum : RM20,000
- Maximum : RM200,000
Type of Facility
- Term Financing only
- 5.80% per annum
- Up to 5 years (including moratorium period for the first 6 months, with profit servicing only)
- Application form is available at all CGC’s branches or Click here to download Application Form.
- The complete application form together with all supporting documents can be submitted to any CGC branches.
*Terms and Conditions apply.