BizBina-i is a direct financing scheme that is catered specifically for businesses that are affected by COVID-19 pandemic.
Purpose of Financing
Note: Financing should not be used for refinancing of existing financing facilities
- Meet National SME Development Council’s (NSDC) definition of a SME (for details, please click here);
- Must be a Malaysian-controlled and Malaysian-owned (at least 51% shareholding) business;
- Exclusively for CGC’s existing financing customers* that are affected by COVID-19 pandemic
- Minimum: RM20,000
- Maximum: RM200,000
Type of Facility
3.50% per annum
Up to 5 years and 6 months (including a moratorium period of 6 months on both principal and profit)
- Application form is available at all CGC’s branches or Click here to download Application Form.
- The complete application form together with all supporting documents can be submitted to any CGC branches.
*Terms and Conditions apply.