Topics covered in workshop:
1) Market access criteria and its associated challenges for companies in the food industry entering
the Malaysian retail and hypermarkets;
2) Certification for Halal, HACCP and GMP for food industries; and
3) Optimizing productivity for food industries.
Who should attend:
• SMEs who are the F&B manufacturers
• SMEs who are interested to penetrate into
• SMEs who are facing challenges penetrating
• SMEs who want to know or explore Halal,
HACCPP and GMP
certification for food industries
• SMEs who want to optimise productivity for
1) Ustaz Muhamad Elyas Harun
A Professional Halal Industry Trainer, Consultant and subject matter expert for Halal Industry.
2) Mr. Norman Rajen Abdullah
The General Manager of Mydin Malaysia who is an expert and specialist in the Hypermarket Industry with 20 years experience.
3)Asia Green Produce Enterprise
A representative for the renowned signature brand, Awang, the local ready to cook food product. Under the supervision of certified and experienced chef, their products are processed and packaged to meet high quality standards.
It’s FREE but seats are LIMITED.
Please book your seats early!
*First come first served!
Closing Date: 30th June 2017
To confirm your participation, please contact:
Puan Zainora Md Yasin
En. Faris Shukor
03 -7806 2300 (ext. 242)