- Meet National SME Development Council’s (NSDC) SME definition (for details, please click here);
- Business is registered with Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM); authorities/ district offices in Sabah and Sarawak; or statutory bodies for professional service providers;
- Must be a Malaysian-controlled and Malaysian-owned (at least 51% shareholding) company or business and must reside in Malaysia;
- The business must be in operation for at least one (1) year. However, the key person must have at least two (2) years prior experience in managing a business of similar nature;
- Key person/ successor’s age must be at least 21 years at the point of application and maximum of 65 years old upon settlement.
Purpose of Loan
- Working Capital and/ or
- Asset Acquisition
- Minimum : RM50,000
- Maximum : RM500,000
Type of Facilities
- The interest rate is the Base Lending Rate (BLR) per RHB Bank Berhad + 0% per annum (BLR + 0%)
As low as 0.5% and up to a maximum of 5.75%.
i) Payment of Guarantee Fee
- New Letter of Guarantee (LG) – Payable upon request for LG by Financial Institution
- Anniversary LG – Payable on or before LG anniversary date, together with the annual Guarantee Fee
ii) Refund of Guarantee Fee
- Refund of Guarantee Fee will be pro-rated on monthly basis and applicable for LG cancelled or amended by CGC based on the unutilised period of the LG.
- The utilised period is calculated from the month of LG / anniversary LG until the month of receipt of cancellation / approval of amendment by CGC.
- Application form is available at all CGC’s branches or Click here to download Application Form.
- The complete application form together with all supporting documents can be submitted to any CGC branches.