We Are Hiring!
Come Join the CGC Family
We welcome all talents of diverse background and cultures to be a part of our team and help boost the Malaysian economy to greater heights. We offer attractive remuneration package with benefits to the right candidates.
CGC SME Apprentice Scheme
VATA VM (M) SDN BHD
ZONAGE SDN BHD
MERANTI FURNITURE SDN BHD
BREAD STAR SDN BHD
COSMOS INGERITY ENGINEERING SDN BHD
BUMISEM ENGINEERING SDN BHD
MONIZONE RESOURCES SDN BHD
INTERLINK SOLUTION SDN BHD
JOIN OUR TEAM AND CHANGE THE WORLD
CGC is a distinguished corporation that has the sole objective to assist Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to obtain credit facilities from financial institutions by providing various guarantee schemes that cover such facilities.
CGC SME APPRENTICE SCHEME (CGC SAS) 2018 - 2019
CGC and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) collaborated in this scheme with the objective of providing job opportunities for unemployed Polytechnic/Vocational graduates as part of CGC CSR activity.
SMEs nationwide are selected from various industries which include IT, Manufacturing, Civil, Chemical and Construction. The Apprentice will be given the opportunity to gain hands-on experience via this program that will enhance their knowledge, communication and critical thinking skills.
Selected Polytechnic/Vocational graduates will be offered a 1 year fixed term contract by the SME and will be placed at their workplace. There are 20 full-time positions available.
Program Duration: 1 year fixed term contract of employment
- Candidates must be Polytechnic/Vocational graduates with minimum requirement of Skills Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent, and in various hands on / vocational types of skills/disciplines such as Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Chemical/Construction Engineering, Information Technology, Building Management.
- Candidates must commit to the 12-month program.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Work location will be based on the requirement set by the respective SMEs.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS, PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO:
CONTACT US AT:
03- 7806 2300 – Human Capital Department
WHY WORK WITH US?List of CGC employee benefits:
- Career progression and learning opportunities
- Competitive staff benefits such as housing/car/computer loans facilities
- Medical and dental coverage for staff and family members
- Attractive performance-based rewards
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting a cover letter together with a detailed resume including current and expected salary, contact number and a recent passport size photo (non-returnable) to:
HUMAN CAPITAL DEPARTMENT
CREDIT GUARANTEE CORPORATION MALAYSIA BERHAD
Level 13, Bangunan CGC, Kelana Business Centre,
97, Jalan SS 7/2, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.