- Applicant must be a wholly owned (100%) Bumiputera enterprise or is a Bumiputera entrepreneur.
- Applicant must have a secured project/contract from government, government agencies, statutory bodies or government-owned companies;
- Project / contract secured from private companies (selected) must fulfil the following criteria:-
a. Contract Awarder must have a net shareholders’ fund of at least RM20.0 million;
b. Contract Awarder must be in operations for not less than three (3) years;
c. Contract Awarder has no losses recorded in the last three (3) years.
- Applicants are encouraged to be a member of any one of the following trade associations: Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Malaysia (DPMM), PERDASAMA, USAHANITA, Dewan Usahawan Muda Bumiputera and / or other bodies acknowledged by CGC;
- Contractors must be registered with CIDB and are not blacklisted by CIDB;
- The project / contract must not be financed by any other FIs.
Up to RM3.0 million for first time applications and up to RM5.0 million for subsequent applications; subject to the following;
- For food and catering businesses, financing amount is up to RM750,000.00 only.
- For partnership and sole-proprietorship, financing amount is up to RM500,000.00 only.
Type of Facility
- Term Financing; and
- Revolving Financing.
Guarantee fee is not applicable for this scheme.
- First time financing – 5.0% per annum.
- Subsequent financing – BFR* Maybank Islamic + 1.0% per annum.
*BFR- Base Financing Rate.
Maximum of five (5) years or the contract duration or the funding requirement period, whichever is earlier.
How To Apply
Application form is available at:-
- All CGC’s branches; or
- CGC website. Click here to download Application Form.
The completed application form together with all supporting documents may be submitted to the nearest CGC branches