- Applicant must be a Bumiputera enterprise fully owned (100%) by Bumiputera;
- Applicant must have a project / contract from government, government bodies and agencies, statutory bodies, government owned companies and private companies with Net Shareholders’ Fund more than RM20.0 mil and the company has been in operation more than three (3) years without losses recorded for the last three (3) years;
- For contractors, they must be registered with Contractors Industrial Development Board (CIDB) and not blacklisted by CIDB;
- There must be no other credit facilities granted by other FIs to finance the particular project / contract.
- Up to RM3.0 million for first time applications and up to RM5.0 million for subsequent applications.
Type of Facility
- Term Financing; and
- Revolving Financing.
- First time financing – 5.0% per annum.
- Subsequent financing – BFR* Maybank Islamic + 1.0% per annum.
*BFR – Base Financing Rate.
- Maximum of five (5) years or the contract duration or the funding requirement period, whichever is earlier.
- Application form is available at all CGC’s branches or Click here to download Application Form.
- The complete application form together with all supporting documents can be submitted to any CGC branches.