- Aged 21 – 60 (upon settlement of full instalment payment).
- Business meets either one of the “women” definition stipulated in the FAQ section.
- Must be SME per National SME Development Council’s (NSDC) definition.
- Business registered in Malaysia and is Malaysian-controlled and Malaysian-owned (at least 51% shareholding).
- Business is at least licensed by a local authority.
- Business has been licensed and/or in operations for any number of years (not confined to any minimum nor maximum number of years).
- Min – RM20,000
- Max – RM300,000
* Depending on eligibility of each customer.
Type of Facility
- Term Financing only
* For the purpose of working capital and/ or asset acquisition.
- Min – BFR + 0.20%
- Max – BFR + 1.65%
* Prevailing BFR is based on Maybank Islamic BFR and is subject to further changes.
Maximum of seven (7) years.
- Application form is available at all CGC’s branches or click here to download Application Form.
- The complete application form together with all supporting documents can be submitted to any CGC branches.
* Subject to the availability of funds.