- Aged 21 – 58 (at the point of application)
- Must be SME per National SME Development Council’s (NSDC) definition.
- Business registered in Malaysia and is Malaysian-controlled or Malaysian-owned (at least 51% shareholding)
- Business is at least licensed by a local authority
- Business has been licensed and/or in operations for less than 3 years
- Min – RM50,000
- Max – RM300,000
* Depending on eligibility of each customer
Type of Facility
- Term Financing only
* For the purpose of working capital and/ or asset acquisition
- Min – BFR + 0.30%
- Max – BFR + 1.65%
* Prevailing BFR is based on Maybank Islamic BFR and is subject to further changes
Maximum of seven (7) years
- Application form is available at all CGC’s branches or Click here to download Application Form.
- The complete application form together with all supporting documents can be submitted to any CGC branches.
* Subject to the availability of funds.