- Meet National SME Development Council’s (NSDC) SME definition (for details, please click here).
- Business registered in Malaysia and is Malaysian-controlled and Malaysian-owned (at least 51% shareholding).
- Open to CGC’s existing customers* who are affected by natural disaster and located in towns or districts defined as a disaster area by National Disaster Management Agency (NADMA), Prime Minister’s Department or deemed as a disaster area by CGC.
- Minimum Financing: RM20,000
- Maximum Financing: RM200,000
Type of Facility
- Term Financing only
Purpose of Financing
- Working Capital; and / or
- Asset Acquisition (Repairs and purchases of assets for commercial use to replace those damaged during disaster and working capital only).
Facility should not be used for
- Refinancing of existing credit / financing facility.
- 5.80% per annum
- Maximum up to five (5) years, including moratorium period during the first six (6) months; with profit servicing only.
- Application form is available at all CGC’s branches or click here to download Application.
- The complete application form together with all supporting documents can be submitted to any CGC branches.
*Terms and Conditions apply